Ministry Partner Application
CROSS is a biennial missions conference aimed at 18-25 year olds and their leaders to encourage them in the most loving cause in the universe: bringing people from every tribe, tongue, and nation into the everlasting joy of knowing and worshiping Jesus. We hope to partner with exhibitors, advertisers, and publishers who aim to serve our attendees to this end.
What Is the Application Process?
We want to partner with organizations that support our vision, beliefs, and purpose; therefore each application goes through a careful review process. To apply, fill out the application here. An application that is not accepted by CROSS should not be received as a rejection of the organization itself; we are simply trying to closely match the goals of CROSS with the goals of partnering organizations.
When are Applications due?
The deadline is August 1, 2020.
Exhibitor Booths in the Kentucky International Convention Center
CROSS21 Exhibit Booth – $2,750 per 10’x10’
Similar to CROSS19, all exhibit booths, along with the main sessions, are located at the Kentucky International Convention Center. There is one standard price for a 10’x10’ booth, if you desire more space, select additional booths.
Proof of insurance is required to be provided for general liability coverage in the amount of $1,000,000 naming Gospel Projects of 525 A Street NE, Washington DC, 20002 as an additional insured under the policy. These can be mailed or emailed to email@example.com.
Included for Exhibitors
- One 10’x10’ booth space (No booth is to be taller than 10’ without special permission)
- Draped back wall and draped (short) side walls
- Skirted table and 2 chairs
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Two free registrations. Any additional registrations needed for the organization must be purchased.
Security of our attendees and ministry partners is of first concern. Each passing year brings greater security concerns on the part of both insurance companies and those who lease space. Everyone must be registered to the conference database and wear the conference-provided credential. Access to the exhibit hall, plenary sessions, and breakout sessions will only be gained if the official CROSS21 wristband is worn—this is applicable to students, speakers, bookstore operators, and exhibitors. In short, the policy is “No wristband, no access.” If the conference sells out, no additional slots will be opened for anyone, including ministry partners. Is there good news? Yes, all resources (i.e. free book giveaways and talks) will be available to everyone with a wristband.
Upon payment for exhibitor booth, you will receive an email confirmation with a comp registration link to register.
Logistics and Details for Exhibitors
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- Location: Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville, KY.
- Exhibitor Move-In: December 30, 2020 – 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Doors open at 2 p.m.; program starts at 6:30 p.m.)
- Exhibitor Move-Out: January 2, 2021 – 1:00 p.m. (at close of conference). (All exhibits are required to remain fully operational till 1:00 p.m. or when the conference closes as they will be located very close to the gatherings.)
- Sales & Handouts: Selling any item from the exhibit space is prohibited. All sales are to be made through the conference bookstore and must be pre-approved by CROSS prior to the conference.
- Giveaways: All handouts and giveaway items (books, tee-shirts, CDs, etc) must be pre-approved.
- Raffles/Drawings: All raffles and drawings are prohibited unless pre-approved.
- Fundraising: Fundraising is not permitted at the conference.
- Roaming: Roaming is prohibited. Distribution of any pre-approved materials can only be done from the assigned booth space.
- Accommodations: Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
- Supplies: The Exhibitor is responsible to bring all supplies.
- Audio: Please be sensitive to other exhibitors if using any audio equipment.
- Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close when the main stage is occupied.
- Electric and Wifi: The name of a show decorator will be provided upon acceptance of application through whom arrangements may be made.
Marketing Opportunity: Large Screen (IMAG) Revolving Ad: $500
Ads will be projected onto the large screens and livestream whenever the stage is not occupied (i.e. before and after plenary sessions as the room is loading/unloading).
Marketing Opportunity: Bag Insert at Bookstore Checkout: $3,500 (Two available)
An approved 4″x6″ or 5″x7″ promotional postcard will be inserted into each bag at the time of checkout in the conference bookstore. All postcards must be printed by the advertiser and shipped two weeks prior to the event. CROSS will estimate supply needs six weeks in advance.
We have additional sponsorship packages such as pre-conference, breakout sessions, livestream, giveaway books, etc. Prices range from $10,000 to $100,000. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Email email@example.com with any questions.