CROSS 2016 Ministry Partner Application
(Please read carefully)
CROSS is a biennial student missions conference which exists to mobilize students for the most dangerous and loving cause in the universe: rescuing people from eternal suffering and bringing them into the everlasting joy of friendship with Jesus. Therefore it is our hope to partner with exhibitors, advertisers and publishers whose aim is to serve students to this end.
What is the application process?
All organizations desiring to partner with CROSS are required to apply using the application link below. CROSS desires to partner with organizations that support our vision, beliefs, and purpose and therefore each application goes through a careful review process. An application that is not accepted by CROSS should not be received as a rejection of the organization itself; we are simply trying to closely match the goals of CROSS with the goals of partnering organizations.
What is provided for exhibitors?
- One 8’x10’ booth space that includes a draped back wall, draped (short) side walls, and one 8’ table and 2 chairs.
- More than one booth space may be purchased. (1 Booth costs $2,000.)
- Exhibitor sign.
What is not provided for exhibitors?
- No registrations are provided. The fee for the application is merely for the space. Any and all workers attending to the booth must also register for the conference. Upon acceptance of the exhibitor application, a special URL set up for exhibitors only will be sent to the organization to register at the adult rate of $219 per person, no matter what time of year. (Note: Why do we do this? Security of our attendees and partner ministries is of first concern. Each passing year brings greater concern on the part of both insurance companies and those who lease space. Everyone now must be registered to the conference database and wear the conference-provided credential. Access to the exhibit hall, plenary sessions and breakout sessions will only be gained if the official CROSS 2016 wristband is worn — this is applicable to students, speakers, bookstore operators and exhibitors. In short, the policy is “No wristband, no access.” The wristband can only be acquired through proper registration in advance of the conference at the CROSS website (www.CrossForTheNations.org). If the conference sells out, no additional slots will be opened for anyone, including partner ministries. Is there good news? Yes! All resources (i.e. free giveaways and talks) will be available to everyone with a wristband.)
- No opportunity to sell any resources is available to individual exhibitors. All sales are made through the bookstore and all items must be approved by CROSS in advance of the conference.
- No opportunity for free handouts, unless prior approval is given by CROSS. This includes books and raffles.
- No opportunity to roam the exhibit area passing out literature. All exhibitors are required to remain at their assigned booth.
- No electricity is provided by or through CROSS. The name of a show decorator will be provided upon acceptance of application through whom arrangements may be made.
Where are the exhibits located?
- Indiana Convention Center
Important information regarding exhibiting at CROSS 2016
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2016
- Fee to Exhibit (should your application be approved; there is no fee to apply): $2,000
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, food, hotel accommodations, and exhibitor registrations (see note above).
- No booth should exceed 10’ in height. Exceptions must be approved.
- No fundraising is to take place at the conference.
- Exhibitor Move-In:
- December 26, 2016, 1:00-6:00 p.m. and/or
- December 27, 2016, 7:00-11:00 a.m. (All exhibits must be set up by the close of this session.)
- Exhibitor Move-Out:
- December 30, 2016, 1:00-4:00 p.m (All exhibits are required to remain fully operational till 1:00 p.m. or when the conference closes as they will be located very close to the gatherings.)
- A complete guideline list and full instructions will be provided upon acceptance of the exhibitor application.
iMag Revolving Ads
$1,000 Ads will be projected onto the large screens whenever the stage is not occupied (i.e. before and after plenary sessions). Note: There will not be a printed conference brochure at CROSS 2016 in which to buy ads.
$5,000 The CROSS leadership team will select a book they desire to give to each attendee that highlights the call to missions. This sponsorship helps fund the cost of one giveaway and will be acknowledged when the book is given to registrants.
Note: What’s offered above are the only sponsorship opportunities.
Questions? Email email@example.com