Ministry Partner Application
(Please read carefully)
CROSS is a biennial missions conference aimed at 18-25 year olds and their leaders to encourage them in the most loving cause in the universe: bringing people from every tribe, tongue, and nation into the everlasting joy of knowing and worshiping Jesus. Therefore it is our hope to partner with exhibitors, advertisers, and publishers who aim to serve our attendees to this end.
What Is the Application Process?
All organizations desiring to partner with CROSS are required to apply using the application link below. CROSS desires to partner with organizations that support our vision, beliefs, and purpose and therefore each application goes through a careful review process. An application that is not accepted by CROSS should not be received as a rejection of the organization itself; we are simply trying to closely align the goals of CROSS with the goals of partnering organizations.
Exhibit Booth – $2,000
- One 10’x10’ booth space (No booth is to be taller than 9’)
- Draped back wall and draped (short) side walls
- Skirted table and 2 chairs
- 7” x 44” identification sign
- Two free registrations. Any additional registrations needed for the organization must be purchased.
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Location: Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville, KY.
- Exhibit Fee: $2,000
- Exhibitor Move-In: January 2, 2019—10:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Program starts at 4:30 PM)
- Exhibitor Move-Out: January 5, 2019, at close of conference. (All exhibits are required to remain fully operational till 1:00 p.m. or when the conference closes as they will be located very close to the gatherings.)
- Sales & Handouts: Selling any item from the exhibit space is prohibited. All sales are to be made through the conference bookstore and must be pre-approved by CROSS prior to the conference. All handouts (books, tee-shirts, CDs, etc) must be pre-approved.
- Raffles/Drawings: All raffles and drawings are prohibited unless pre-approved.
- Fundraising: Fundraising is not permitted at the conference.
- Roaming: Roaming is prohibited. Distribution of any pre-approved materials can only be done from the assigned booth space.
- Accommodations: Exhibitors are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and meals.
- Supplies: The Exhibitor is responsible to bring all supplies.
- Audio: Please be sensitive to other exhibitors if using any audio equipment.
- Hours of Operation: All exhibits must close when the main stage is occupied.
- Electric and Wifi: The name of a show decorator will be provided upon acceptance of application through whom arrangements may be made.
- CROSS Website: Year round logo presence at www.CrossForTheNations.org.
- Pre-conference Email: Sponsor logo presence on all marketing and registration emails issued by CROSS.
- Post-conference Email: CROSS will email a sponsor message to all CROSS19 attendees.
- Conference and Livestream Slides: Up to five slides promoting sponsor content will be presented before and after plenary sessions on the large (iMag) screens and to our livestream audience. (All slides must be approved in advance)
- Live Promotion: 2—3 minute sponsor greeting on stage prior to plenary session (video can be substituted).
- Exhibit Space: Up to 40’x40’ booth space with premium floor placement.
- Registration: Free registration for all sponsor employees.
- Signage: Sponsor logo printed on all directional signs.
- CROSS On Deck (small stage): Sponsor provides speaker(s) for one 30—45 minute presentation on relevant topic to missions or can claim sponsorship of one of our plenary speaker opportunities (e.g. John Piper On Deck is sponsored by John Doe Seminary)
- Bookstore: CROSS will work with sponsor to incorporate and promote sponsor material in conference bookstore.
- Large Screen (iMag) Revolving Ads (also played on livestream): $500
- Livestream Branding Opportunity: $5,000. What is it? CROSS will be livestreamed to thousands around the world. Sponsorship will be acknowledged before and after each session to those viewing the livestream.
- CROSS On Deck (small stage) Branding Opportunity: $10,000. What is it? This is a small stage with seating/standing room capacity of 500 built into the same space as the plenary sessions where short lectures and Q&A sessions can be heard following main sessions. The small stage is branded with sponsor’s logo and acknowledged during announcement of each On Deck lecture.
- Book Giveaway Branding Opportunity: $5,000. What is it? The CROSS leadership team will select a book they desire to give to each attendee that highlights the call to missions. This sponsorship helps fund the cost of one giveaway and will be acknowledged when the book is given to registrants.
- Breakout Sessions Branding Opportunity: $10,000. What is it? 24 individual classes will be held in 3 sessions (8 classes every session). This fee covers sponsorship for all 24 classes. All signs will be branded with sponsor logo and acknowledged during announcement of each breakout session.
What Is Provided for Exhibitors?
Logistics and Details for Exhibitors
Major Sponsor – $25,000
What is Provided for Major Sponsors?
*For more information about sponsorship opportunities, email email@example.com
What is it? Ads will be projected onto the large screens and livestream whenever the stage is not occupied (i.e. before and after plenary sessions as the room is loading/unloading).
Note: There will not be a printed conference brochure at CROSS19 in which to buy ads.
Note: What’s offered above are the only sponsorship opportunities.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
|Click to Apply|